Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Strange Sexual Creatures

1/13/2013

My dream started out by being on a screened-in porch.  My parents (well, my father's house now, Leslie Thomas) to be exact, but in the dream it was my porch.  I was on the porch with Jordan Supon who was standing with me holding me from behind, along with the gazillion cats my father would normally have.  From about 20 feet away, I see a bobcat come from behind the brush on the left.  I grab Jordan's attention excited, "Look!  Do you see that?"  The bobcat was rather small and easily became skittish and ran off.  A few minutes later while we enjoyed the outdoors and wildlife, another bobcat came around the same corner.  I actually had to take a double-take because it was a large bobcat and wasn't sure it was.  It was very majestic and glided through the grass crossing the entire length of the yard.  I observed the motions in the shoulders and the stride in its legs - how muscular and strong it was.  Just before disappearing around the corner of the next house, the bobcat turned his head . . . looked squared at me, and we locked eyes like a mystery to solve behind those eyes of the big cat.  Then, he looked at the cats on the porch like yummy pork chops and I yelped, "They are not food!"  And he turns and struts away.  Jordan after that was not in the picture and I don't know why.  I had to get to that bobcat.  Was he in the front yard now?  I went through the house to get to the front, which seemed like hours and apparently my dream thought so too!  I went outside and I don't see it.  For some reason I had a strong desire to communicate with this bobcat, as I felt there was something off about how he looked back at me - not like a normal animal would do.  At this point my dream jumped a little and I was inside a neighbors house.  The neighbor's house was white and the decor was art deco.  I walked in through the foyer and in the back by the patio I see a man against the white walls between a lower family room and a kitchen.  He was moving his body seductively like some sort of dance.  Very artistic like, similar between a ballerina mixed with a stripper.  Suddenly, as I was in awe trying to figure out what he was doing, a 40-something woman appears behind me.  Her hair was brown and big with lots of hairspray.  It reminded me of the 1980s style - not that attractive.  But her body proved otherwise in a latex suit with a zipper in the front.  The zipper was undone and rested just between her breast, making a V-shape.  It definitely made many guess that laid eyes on her what her endowments were.  She knew I was there for a reason, but she changed subjects while handing me a drink.  "Would you like to stay and watch?"  Watch what?  What was she asking?  The only thing after seeing a half-naked man dancing exotically and her dressed provocatively, was that she wanted me to watch them have sex.  Instead of what any decent person would do and just ask what I'd be watching, I took a leap and said, "sure!"  Low and behold it wasn't sex between them that she wanted me to watch; it was her body painting him.  His body lay ever so delicately on a large canvas - natural art - what a marvelous idea!  As I approached to watch, I see distinct tattoos on this 6 foot hansom man.  The tattoos were like leopard print from his shoulder blades down to his lower back.  I remember thinking that it's strange that I just saw a bobcat, and now see this exotic man with wildcat prints - a symbolic meaning, perhaps, or something more?  "Is that . . . that tattoos?"  I ask him.  He looked at me as he was posing on the floor, on all fours ironically, as if he knew me, "What do you think?"  He questions back charmingly.  The woman broke our contact.  "Please sit . . . better yet, lay with him."  I was drawn to this man, like I was the bobcat, so I didn't hesitate to do so.  His eyes yellow-brown like amber, just like how the bobcat stared at me, but this man had a side grin I couldn't ignore.  I also couldn't ignore why I was so drawn to him.  Was I curious if he was either man or beast?  Or if this man is the beast?  Or was I attracted to his masculinity and charm that I cannot be in denial of whether he was man or beast?  The woman left the room.  I sit first on the floor next to him, then slowly like a woman who was in a predicament that couldn't leave, I lay down and he crawls over me.  He speaks but I don't know what.  He looks again into my eyes, like he's hungry with rage, and his cock thrusting against my clitoris through our clothes certainly told me he was hungry for something.  I was quiet.  It didn't feel right, yet I liked it.  Some few minutes passed, and my virtues come back to me - I wasn't under his spell, and I told him, "We can't do this!  You're not completely human, are you?  And . . . your wife, you have a wonderful wife that's in the other room."  She appears around the corner; I fumble back onto the sofa.  "Awe, stay for a few, meet our daughter who'll be here in a minute," she tells me.  She is now in a nice satin robe lighting up a cigarette.  I turn to the man, "You have a daughter?"  His daughter walks in.  She is not a kid.  "How old is she?" I question.  He replies, "Twenty-three."  All I can think is that he must have had her young or he holds his age well.  She walks in, down the foyer, kisses her mom and dad on the cheek.  Her mom leaves the room again, and her daughter suddenly turns vixen and jumps on her father's lap and starts kissing him passionately and deeply like in a romantic relationship.  "What the fuck!?"  I said out loud, "is this normal between creatures like you?"  She stops kissing him, twirls her gum on her finger and answers, "You mean this?"  Pointing to him and her.  "No, no.  He is not my father.  Mom just likes to call him that.  She doesn't want anyone else near him - she wants him all to herself."  "Well, shouldn't she - he's her husband?"  I question.  The girl laughs.  "They are not married!  Like I said, she doesn't want anyone else to have him, so she tells people they are together, especially to other women.  She hasn't even had him, so why should she keep him to herself - he adores me."  Then she kisses him again.  He touches my leg, by hinting to me to join in.  I was done playing this degenerate game - I didn't even know what was the truth anymore, so I ran outside.  It was pouring down rain and I began to walk the opposite direction of my house.  I went inside Jimmy Campbell's and his girlfriend Janet's house to look for them.  They look like they were having a gathering.  I finally found them and sat across from them and began chatting . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment