Translate

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Country Cooking and I'm the Meal!

1/12/2013

My family and I went on a trip out of town.  It was set back in time when I was younger.  My mother, Dorothy Thomas, was still alive - both her and my father looked younger and so was my sister and I.  I would say I was probably in my teens because in some parts of my dream I'm testing out my sexuality by dressing more like an adult, and walking with a confidence about myself as others looked.  We went to this restaurant that had a feel to it like everyone knew one another and we were intruding aliens.  All eyes on us like we were in the twilight zone.  A lot of the restaurant was made out of wood including the decor.  A lot of farm-like decor - checkered table cloths, steer head gear to carry things, etc.  We were seated in the back - the restaurant floor plan was longer than wide.  From the beginning I felt uncomfortable there - I got a negative vibe.  The dream jumps, but I'm in the restaurant in the very back, like the employee lounge.  I'm with none of my family and I don't know where they are.  The employee lounge is also a gift shop and while I pretend to want to shop in front of two female cashier employees, who were eerily watching me, I tried to think of a plan to get out.  I see dozens of kittens around who were so cute, but they were also emancipated like no one cared for them, that I felt an urge to save them.  I asked if they were up for grabs and the girls said yes.  So I gathered the kittens up, with no help from anyone, having trouble keeping them together.  Then an old hillbilly woman comes stomping in taking them from me and threw them all in an open space in the back which was fenced in.  The old woman grabbed my arm and pulled me back there too and I asked what happened to my family.  She only replied, "We only wanted you!"  We only wanted you?  What for, I questioned myself?  The two girls, which by now I gathered were sisters came out to the back seconds later.  In a corner away from me, and far away I can only hear mumbling, were the girls talking with the old woman.  They were family.  And yet again I get that cold erie stare from all three.  It was starting to feel like the family from the movie the "Chainsaw Massacre".  The old woman left and the girls acted like they really wanted to help me escape.  They brought their car around and helped me get the cats in the car, whether by potato bag or crates, we wanted them to not get away and get into harm.  One cat, named Zippy, that was black and white got away and started heading toward downtown.  We drove down to look for him and we see him on the other side of the road at the farmers market.  I call him and he comes, but another cat jumps out the car in the process.  "Oh no!" I yelp.  But one of the girl says, "To save one, sometimes you gotta sacrifice another."  It's true - I really felt the need to save Zippy.  I was determined for some reason to try and save them all, but I knew it was out of my hands to do it all.  But in the end, the girls didn't end up helping me, they only brought me to there family's house where the old lady met them outside.  What good con-artists!  They invited me for dinner, but the kitties and I were the meal.  I'm a little lost when it came to be this point, but I think I may have passed out in my dream, but I woke up with, what I thought was Jordan Supon, my fiancee saying, "Breathe.  Breathe."  I remember coming to consciousness in my dream having difficulty breathing and found him sticking his index and middle finger in my mouth so I can have a better airway - then I woke up.  Creepy, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment