Translate

Friday, January 11, 2013

Not Your Average Playground

1/11/2013

Last night's dream was all over the place - mentally and physically.  Possibly because I don't remember the dream all too well.  I remember I was with Jordan Supon at a family gathering - okay, well with my parents.  We were having dinner out somewhere and Jordan and I started arguing.  I don't know what for but the arguing escalated and I was heated over something minuscule, but it was a value I promised myself I'd never let someone tell me any differently about.  I ended up breaking it off with him.  It was hard to fathom and I never knew that we'd go our separate ways, but I was prideful for the reason I done so, that I told myself it had to be done.  Jordan didn't want to break it off but respected our differences. 

 . . . The dream jumps to me being on a playground.

A playground that both children and adults can play on.  It was like a small amusement park, but all the activities were in a circle and you go to the next one, and this circular activity revolves  around a sandy playground.  I was with my friend Patrick Joseph going from one activity to the next, but even then I was thinking about Jordan.  Patrick did comment that our breakup was over something stupid and I should still be with Jordan.  I told him, "Probably.  But I got to be a free bird, at least for now, to enjoy some things he rather not."  I remember in my dream having this sense of individuality and my own identity again such as in my youth.  Perhaps something I miss from that time.  We got on this one ride - Patrick is at one end and I'm at another facing each other.  This was a water ride and just before going through a waterfall, I look behind me to see who is in the next seat and it was my friend Ty Kukielka that I originally met at church.  He was sad . . . very sad it appeared.  He was looking down and sighing.  I didn't even say hello because he was so sad - and I thought for some reason he was sad about me.  Right then I woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment