Translate

Friday, January 25, 2013

LSD

1/25/2013

This particular dream I had last night will be hard to write out as a story.  There are many scenes to which I don't know how I got there and also the scenes are quick.  The dream completely revolves around Tod Mowery.  Somehow, he's a person I dream of often besides my family.

I don't know how the story began, but the background is similar to Tod's real life - in the dream he is married and has an important career along with a big social status.  We were both in my old room that I had at my parents.  He's laying on his side by the closet, what I'm guessing snacking on food and either playing with gadgets or doing work.  I'm on the floor sitting with my back against my bed only a couple of feet away.  He's flirting, then withdrawals, flirts, then withdrawals.  I flirt back.  Although I can't remember it verbatim, I know we were.  We both knew it was a fun and exciting game to play, but it was also a dangerous one too.  Our bond was as strong as our friendship use to be - kind and unashamed of having a relationship unconditionally.  Certain aspects of the dream presented itself as a feeling rather than with symbolic objects.  It was like him and I both knew we could neither deny or show our closeness because it will be observed by others as "wrong", although love has many faces and can be shared by many . . . love can be for only one, or for all.  I remember Tod wearing business attire - collard shirt with a tie, which dressed up his jeans nicely.  This part is where the dream started breaking up a bit.  The old bedroom of mine we were in was not my old room anymore, but an office to a building we were in.  The room was still the same, but we were many floors up.  It is what I believe to be the building he works at.  Some business executives come into the room - talking in some inaudible language about business matters.  I remember both of our goal was to get away from all the hustle and bustle escaping the responsibilities of life - just for a day.  I decide to feed him a cherry-coated Halls cough suppressant that really was LSD.  He knew this and wanted to take it.  As for me, I didn't want to.  But after a few minutes he easily persuades me . . . anything to spend time with him . . . anything for him to want more . . . so I fed myself it too.  We waited for it to kick in, and as we waited, we ran hand-in-hand down the hallway toward the end of the building, escaping any known people.  We were on cloud 9 laughing like young school children again running from parents about to punish us.  We get inside an elevator and there happens to be a businessman inside.  My LSD trip was starting to kick in, and I started to see trails of the bald-headed businessman.  I tried to hold in my laughter, but all it did is make me look crazy.  As the guy arrived at his floor, he walked out staring at me and I felt self-conscience of it.  We reach the ground floor, get into a convertible car and start driving.  I remember seeing the long, windy two-laned road.  It was fall and it was somewhere similar to the countryside, like Tennessee or Kentucky, with hills on each side of the road.  I remember we both were tripping and I could feel my senses on overload.  I felt the cool, crisp air in my hair, and sighed a big relief.  (For the record, I have never done LSD).

No comments:

Post a Comment