Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

Political Meltdown

January 4, 2013

The other night after my first documented dream, I dreamed another dream.  I only can remember it vaguely, but objects and people were very clear.  One person that was in it was the main object . . . or in movie terms, the main character.  The main person was Tod Mowery.  A friend I've known for almost four years - well, more like an acquaintance now; we rarely talk now, but we remain cordial and friendly to one another.  Jordan Supon, my boyfriend was in it too, along with others I don't recognize.  It seems we were part of a campaign for Tod - which makes sense because in 2010 he became a County Commissioner for St. Lucie.  This seemed bigger, for like governor or president.  There was so much chaos getting the campaign going and when it did go, we had provided crowd control.  Somewhere along the line, and this is where I can't remember it all, it all became stressful for me.  The noise was predominant I do recall in my dream, and then somehow I remember forming a line with some people like it was necessary . . . like a life-and-death situation to locate Tod as if we lost him in the midst of the campaign.  But the line was forming long and some people were on a railroad track and the train was coming.  They seemed so oblivious on the impending doom!  I rush to them just in the nick of time, but just feet away was another railroad crossing over the other one.  Now the people weren't in danger but the two trains were about to collide were.  Then I woke up not knowing the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment