Translate

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Was It Just A Dream




January 3, 2013

The other day when I took a short nap I had a dream – or was it?  Everything was so clear.  I could hear my boyfriend next to me talking, yet I was paralyzed by vivid thoughts.  It was more like a daydream because I remember having trouble falling asleep because of my sore neck and headache.  It started out that my deceased mother, Dorothy Thomas appeared to me.  My eyes were open as I laid there (or at least I thought) and she was at the right-side foot of the bed.  She didn’t physically say anything, but she spoke with me using her mind and I understood.  She smiled, but started to frown when she heard my feelings that have been floating in my mind.  I miss her and wanted to see her fully and haven’t been able to.  I know she’s been nearby by just that “feeling” I get, but also orbs and large mists show up in pictures of me lately.  She saw that feeling along with the trials the family has been going through.  She felt for me by showing that frown and sympathized by slightly cocking her head to the left.  But she seemed so confident in the future – she said that through her eyes . . . and had an awe about her that calmed me.  She said she was sorry she couldn’t always appear, or appear how I remember her in the flesh.  She said it takes a lot of energy because that’s the heaviest part of the soul.  She even gave me an example by stating “when has anyone seen a full-bodied apparition?  Not many because it is hard.”  She also concluded that it is a blessing too sometimes to not have the limbs and just be an orb or a mist so she can travel from place to place faster to see everyone she loves, especially her family as often as possible.  She showed me what it was and my soul danced with her for a moment.  The soul’s feelings are different than the brain – something I could never explain.  My boyfriend was asking me what was wrong or how I was, whichever one I can’t exactly remember, but all I could say during my trance-like state was “The heaviest part of the soul are the legs.”  Minutes went by and I tell him to hurry to get the camera and take pictures, but it might be too late.  He asks what is too late and I replied, “I don’t feel the presence around anymore.”  Six pictures were taken, all at different angels.  Two of them with white distinct orbs in the same place by my hip.  Before he took those pictures, I told him the presence was closer to the bottom part of my body nearest to the foot of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment