Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

The Lovely Vampire

The dream I had last night was very alluring, passionate, taboo, bizarre and fantasy-based.


I must have just gotten married or something huge because I remember looking down at my ring finger and seeing a vintage round-stone ring.  Not a ring I'd normally be drawn to, but it looks great on my finger.  The place I was at was very different - almost like what you'd see in a movie.  It was dim-lit (obviously indoors), marble-tiled floor, and there was satin white curtains hanging decoratively throughout every few feet on the sides guiding the walking area.  I remember looking to my left down this large pathway of these sheet-like curtains (although the living space was much larger) and saw at the very end a throne.  I walk towards it and meet my beloved.  I think it was Jordan Supon (my boyfriend), or at least in my mind I tried to believe it was him, but the person didn't quite seem like him.  He says now that I'm with him, I'm the most powerful woman around.  He also added, "nothing can stop you."  I knew what he meant - we were rulers and together we have authority over others.  But the dark twist was it was ruling the underworld of vampires.



Jordan was the king of all vampires, but I was only human with no extravagant powers.  Much of the vampires didn't desire that a mortal took the throne and was considered "powerful" when they knew by sheer force they were 10 times stronger than me.  They view it as illogical, and a strategy that undermines their abilities.  But, on the other hand, other vampires careless who was on the throne because they also blended with and communicated with humans, so it was much of anyone's guess that human or vampire would rule when co-existing together.

The dream somehow changed scenery and my motives were rather ruthless and selfish to an extent, but all-in-all for a good cause.  Being married to a hierarchy vampire and wearing his ring did give me some type of power other than just the namely authoritative status.  No vampire knew that I had powers.  I had more energy, therefore giving me the strength to do tasks that I normally couldn't do in a day.  It was something needed to rule over so many and that is what our bond provided to sustain. 

When I got to this place that was an outside shopping area with a courtyard (that in real life was my old high school), I realize that many vampires were plotting against me.  I don't know how I knew, maybe by reading their minds or simply just the way they glared at me as they passed me by.  I had to think of something fast to protect myself.  I knew things no other vampire knew, except Jordan and another well-loved and admired vampire by the name of Eric Northman (the same character in an HBO vampire series called "True Blood").  Eric is the bachelor vampire that every vampress wanted and vied for his attention anyway and anywhere they could.  Even though I was married I wanted his attention too, but not for the same reason as everybody else.  My reason was to get power from him.

Many vampires and humans alike were in the square.  In the crowd you couldn't tell vampire among humans were vampires . . . this is how we co-existed, it just made it easier to pretend everyone was alike.  The only way you can tell a vampire is truly a vampire is either when they are angry because they display it like a wild cat or when you are extremely close to them and you're drawn (sometimes) unintentionally by their tantalizing magnetism.  Anyway, I see Eric in front of me just a few yards away with a few ladies hanging around, and one interracial black and white woman as his "main squeeze".  He's chatting all of them up, and as he was, he gave me a side glance for my approach.  As he did, the ladies slowly turn their heads and give me the stare of treachery; their faces frowning in utter jealousy.  Eric's main squeeze acting similar, she bares her fangs to warn me she possesses him.  Funny what women would think as another woman approaches, even if it's not my intent to steal him away.  But if they want it, they shall have it!  I close in on Eric, the four women vampress surround us - three of the pons sitting, and his partner standing nearby.  Eric knew why I was there, but the egomaniac inside him wants to make sure not to give up what I want from him so easily, and he was going to make damn sure he's going to enjoy what he can before he does. 

I didn't care at whatever cost - my eyes were on the goal of why I was there, and that goal will better protect me - vampires didn't like me much anyway, so I didn't care what they'd think of my actions - and right now I'd really like to straighten out those bitches for thinking I wanted their man when I didn't and now they'll get what they were thinking.  Eric pushes his main squeeze away as I leaned in, like she was nothing to him . . . basically how he is with anyone, so I didn't really understand why people liked him.  She was trying to hold her composure so the people in the square wouldn't notice they are among vampires.  She muttered something obviously upset and Eric lifts up his hand and closed his index and middle finger with the thumb gesturing her to shut up.  He gives his attention back to me, lifts up my chin and gives me a steamy side smile that he does so well in "True Blood".  He says softly, "are you ready?"  I respond with a nod.

Eric starts passionately kissing me, slowly where I can feel every inch of his tongue inside my mouth.  I loosen up, let go of my inhibitions and human morality of being married so I can get through this moment because technically it isn't cheating when Jordan knew how this would go.  I slip my tongue back into his mouth and now that we are in sync, the kiss becomes deeper, heavier and stronger.  Our bodies connect as if we've known each other intimately before.  I feel him use his spellbound charm on me, but I didn't mind, it was actually quite nice that all my senses were heightened more than I could ever imagine as a human being, or even being with another human.  He lifts one of my legs up and holds me close clutching my back as my leg rests on his inner arm.

I see his main squeeze starting to get emotionally out of control and she jumps up on a cement seat on all fours, cocks her body back like a pissed off cat, her afro I notice, and her eyes were glowing fierce.  Her fangs sinking into her bottom lip making it bleed.  I hear screaming people around leaving the area.  Just what I wanted!  I wanted the world of vampires to see that I do contain power and not to test me.  Eric tries to calm her down to tell her why I was there and that he had to do what he had to do, but she wouldn't listen and lunged at me.  I was quick and was able to jump sideways on the wall to land behind her, and had enough power to do some defensive karate moves.  She takes off with the other vampresses, and just as she was leaving she says she'll come looking for me again and it won't be pretty - she left at a high rate of speed, like the gift that most vampires have.

I turn back to Eric, "we need to finish this and finish it now!"  We run up to each other, he helps pick me up to wrap my legs around him.  My heart racing with desire shared with the unknown to come.  It was dangerous, yet a necessity.  It is a fiery connection, that also played on my mind.  Eric wants me like no other, so it was an even trade.  His excitement not only erected his penis, but extracted his long fangs.  We are still kissing and I feel his fangs as I stick my tongue in his mouth between them.  This will only work if he's excited, with all his will intact . . . almost there.  Our bodies in motion, no sex involved.  We are turning slightly off the ground, our minds now controlling our actions.  He gives me one last look, bends me back like we finished dancing.  Leans in ever so softly . . . stops . . . then aggressively bites into my neck.  Like an aggressive man inserting his cock inside me to give me full pleasure, his mouth so succulent against my slippery bloody skin.  I was aroused.  I was not afraid to become this creature in the night - I lived it when I wasn't it.  My thoughts of my past consumes my mind and crosses with what I could see in the future.  This must be what comes with switching over from human to vampire.  My senses becoming wildly heightened and almost too sensitive.  He unlatches from my neck, I'm no longer human, but not completely morphed.  Eric saves some of my blood in his mouth.  "This will complete the process," I rave.  I go in for a kiss and take a gulp of my blood as a half-bred vamp.  This was necessary for me to become a hybrid - not only one of the most powerful, but with my rank and Jordan's ring, I am now truly the most powerful.  I was priding myself in it, but remembered why it was important to become this, and that is to protect myself - I had to turn.  Eric's blood was thousands of years old and was made from one of the original vampires, so with what I had in my bond with Jordan and combine it with Eric's kiss and swallowing my human blood as I was already turning makes a hybrid concoction, not easily come by to just any vampire. 

I don't say anything to Eric, but I nod to say thank you and raced to hide what I am, and will detain it unless provoked by someone whom wants to kill me.  I go to a video store to go about my day, but I sense a few vampires approaching that have detected my scent and they wanted me dead.  I hide behind a window curtain like a coward.  I have new found gifts I have yet to recognize or know how to use.  The vampires barge into the store.  There was popcorn being served and movies playing in parts of the room.  There was at least a dozen vampires both male and female alike.  Some asked people if they've seen me - nobody has.  A couple men from that group passed the curtain and was dumbfounded that they couldn't locate me and my scent ended there.  I stayed put for awhile, but they refuse to leave.  They were hungry for my blood to be excavated from my body, as much as I thirsted for their blood.  I thirsted for vampire blood?  That was new to me and can be lethal in itself.  But I was a newborn hybrid and had not one drop yet.  I started to crave it uncontrollably, but fought the urge by biting my arm, watching it heal, and bit it again.  Soon Eric appears knowing I was there (guess it was our forever connection).  His main squeeze was with that group that was there too.  She asked him what was up, but knew already why he was there by just looking at him.  She announces to all the vampires in the store to bite him and they will become hybrids.  They fiend for it . . . to become anything better, and Eric tried to tell them it didn't work that way.  His main squeeze flew at him and bit him in the neck, and starts laughing hysterically.  As soon as she was done a biker man vampire latches onto him as well, and others were right behind him.  I couldn't see him go down like this, and besides this was my fight.  I pulled the drape away and yell out, "here I am, ain't I the one you want?"  I charged at the man that is on Eric, and leap on his back like a wild beast attacking its prey.  I use both my feet and my hands to throw the man across the room.  Suddenly all our attention turns to Eric's main squeeze and the guy who also bit into Eric as they suddenly explode.  "I told you it doesn't work this way, " Eric yelps to those around.  But the quarrel they had with me didn't end there.  I was fast and I was manic.  They made me grow angry at there plot against me that I went around the room, tearing flesh and bone away from each and every one of them like it was hardly a challenge.  It was exhilarating to me to feel such energy coursing through my veins.  It was Eric's curse that he is bound to desire me for the remainder of his years since he tasted me, while I lay with my husband to rule over the underworld. 








No comments:

Post a Comment